Korean Air, one of the leading Asian airlines in air transportation worldwide, is currently recruiting in Tehran a highly motivated individual for a position as a specialist for market survey and inauguration process of passenger division.
The individual must have a strong willingness for preparing all the procedure for passenger flight inauguration which is scheduled for March 2017.
• Market survey on demand for passengers and travelers.
• Managing all procedures for passenger aircraft inauguration.
• Preparation for opening the branch office in Iran.
• Supporting all handling contracts with related companies (Ground, Catering, Check-in etc.)
• Efficiently managing the sales activities of General Sales Agency.
• Reporting to: Regional Manager of Iran.
• Bachelor’s degree from Iran or another country (related majors are preferred.)
• Working experience in airlines, travelling, aviation or transportation is highly recommended.
• Fluent English speaking is important and understanding Korean would be an advantage.
• No limitation of any kind for travelling abroad.
• Good computer skills and excellent social skills are highly recommended.
• Place of residence: Tehran.