● Develop and implement useful strategies for improving customer relationships, customer satisfaction, and commitment.
● Implement the strategy, leading and reviewing the customer journey as well as conceptualizing and shaping the buyer experience to provide integrated brand experiences.
● Analyze customer feedback and develop effective programs to improve the customer experience.
● Create and develop social media to facilitate customer communication with the company.
● Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interaction data.
● Implement CLM and CRM tools in order to increase customer loyalty and relationship management in the progress of work.
● Conduct a survey to gather information about customer feedback on the services provided.
● Prepare and manage the annual budget to achieve the set goals.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Business, or related fields.
● 5 years of experience in the same position (People with a history of working in FMCG have priority).
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
● Team management and negotiation skills.
● Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Effective communications.
● Analytical and critical thinking.