Location: CulNes Plant/ Qazvin /Iran
Line Mechanic is Responsible for timely Maintenance & Improvement of Plant equipment, for safe and smooth operation, by reducing related shutdowns and enhancing product quality and plant operation/performance while ensuring that people's health and safety, product safety and environment are never compromised.
• Maintain stand by equipment to make them ready at the time of emergency.
• Assists other departments in modifications required to keep the plant in operation.
• Proper disposal of scrap material by segregating it and then shifting to scrap bunkers.
• Work as per hygiene standards, compliance of hygiene work permit & hot work permits wherever applicable.
• Assistance other sections of plant regarding Preventive & Corrective Maintenance.
• Timely maintenance of equipment for smooth and consistent operation
• The workshop set up and its cleaning by properly placing equipment and leftover material for future use.
• Maintain the equipment as per the recommendation of condition monitoring.
• Follow up of routine maintenance activities and work orders, and complete them (and TECO)
• To maintain personal tool kit
• To ensure the hygiene condition of tools as well as the workplace.
• Troubleshoot and make the equipment in operation as soon as possible.
• Update the information regarding equipment efficiency and spares in the Technical store.
• The job holder is responsible for the practical implementation of process description activities based on Nestlé Quality Management System objectives & principles, review and improvement of KPIs."
ARE YOU A FIT?
• Associate Degree or bachelor’s in mechanical engineering
• Min 3-5 years’ experience in an engineering discipline, preferably in food-related Manufacturing Plant.
• English Understanding
• Exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution is an advantage.