Major tasks and responsibilities:
• Implements all compliance activities and handles all Corporate Compliance matters having an intersection with Code Compliance matters in the country in coordination with the LPC Head of the country group.
• Develops country-specific standards and procedures under the instruction of LPC Head.
• Gives Consultancy service on Code Compliance related legal issues and Pharmaceutical Law matters (product recalls, technical and pharmacovigilance complaints, MoH licensing issues, pharmaceutical competition law, Pricing & Reimbursement)
• Gives all consultancy services for Bayer Persian related projects and contracts
• Conducts issue management, communication initiatives and takes appropriate action steps to mitigate identified risks in Bayer Persian
• Reviews and executes business contracts, e.g. commercial law contracts, service agreements, toll manufacturing, etc.
• Manages, documents and reports compliance investigations in line with the local legal requirements and internal policies, informs and guides local management for risk mitigation
• Gives legal and internal policy guidance and approves Donation Forms and Local Approval Forms in line with global rules, internal policies and local laws
• In close cooperation with the LPC Head of Country Group, direct all significant litigation activities, such as government investigations, antitrust defense, product liability, and employment matters.
• Coordinates and manages all litigations in the country via law firms and provides regular reporting to related stakeholders.
• In close cooperation with the Global IP Team, provide advice and support on IP-related activities to safeguard Bayer’s proprietary rights to its products and processes
• In close collaboration with HR, guides, counsels and manages legal steps of re-organizations within the company.
• In close collaboration with Global team, initiate the meetings of Shareholders (AGM/EOGMs) and Board of Directors, whenever needed, and manage the registration of the resolutions with local authorities.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Law (Local, European or International)
• At least 10 years of working experience in Legal and Compliance areas, ideally in the healthcare/life sciences industry.
• Knowledge of Compliance healthcare codes and industry standards.
• Good knowledge and working practice in Iran and its restrictions due to the sanctions
• Advanced negotiation skills and awareness of cultural differences.
• Problem and conflict management.
• Excellent presentation and training skills.
• Excellent attention to the details
• Flexible to domestic and international travel
• Dynamic, bold and motivated individual, able to be a self-starter and also work as part of a team.
• Fluent in English
Legal Consultancy / Lawyer
Legal Consultancy / Lawyer
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.