- Drafting a reviewing (including providing comments an analysis) contracts.
- Analyzing and identifying contractual legal risks
-Carry out all affairs related to Concluding Contracts of facilities
- Assisting during negotiations
- Find solutions to various transactional problems
- Maintaining current knowledge of regulatory and legal environments
- Working with other attorneys/law firms to seek outside advice when necessary
- Minimum of 2 years of professional legal experience
- Master of law degree
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills
- High attention to the details
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good in Microsoft office
- Ideal Age Range: 25 – 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Finance & Investment Institution
The institute as a non-governmental organization with the goal of supporting companies and institutions contributing to the knowledge base and commercialization of inventions and innovations established in 2012.
Outline the activities of the institute are as follows:
- Reviewing economic and financial situation of knowledge base enterprises and institutions to grant loans to them
- Financial services and facilities to companies and knowledge institutions and activities as foundation grants and subsidies and short-term and long-term facilities and offer a warranty service, directly or indirectly.
- The participation of venture capital in the commercialization process knowledge based projects and activities as well as direct and indirect aid
- Funding and support for innovation and technology commercialization support organizations providing knowledge based services.
Finance, Investment & Business Analysis
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching