We are seeking a Laboratory Specialist in Food and Beverages fields.
- Conduct routine tests and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods and stability sample tests.
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Analyze quality control test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits and provide feedback, recommendation and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Perform visual inspections of production process and products.
- Produce reports regarding non conformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
- Participate in the development of product specifications.
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Minimum BS. In Chemistry or Food Industry.
- Up to 2 years of experience in Food, Beverages, Chemical laboratories.
- Specialist knowledge: Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language, Computers, Production and Processing, Quality Control Analysis.
- Soft Skills and Personality: Judgment and Decision Making, Active Learning, Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Active Listening.