• Responsible for Activities the QC in accordance with GMP, customer and company requirements.
• organize and maintain all processes, procedures and administrative duties.
• coordinate the activities of the Quality Control associates engaged in receiving, testing, and inspecting Cosmetic
products, raw materials, intermediates or performing testing to ensure compliance with quality standards and
• Develop and implement systems designed to support assay development, stability, raw material and finished Cosmetic product testing.
• Provide guidance to resolve problems with instruments, test methods, lab chemicals, standards, and samples.
• Assure that all raw materials and finished goods are tested in accordance with all regulatory, and customer
requirements, as applicable.
• Overall responsible for stability programs and ensuring execution within required timelines.
• Overall responsibility to Upgrade method validations/qualifications.
• Investigate deviations and write exception documents as required, utilizing problem solving tools as needed.
Demonstrate familiarity with product specifications, regulations, and requirements.
• Responsible for investigating and processing Deviations, Out of Specifications, and Out of Trend, QC events.
- Experience as Laboratory Quality Control Supervisor
- Experience in quality audit is preferred.
- Bachelor/Master of Science (M.Sc.) chemistry
- Conscientious and responsible
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- high communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards