Objective of the role:
Implementation of ITSM Projects based on Wendia POB and ITIL for our enterprise customers.
List of responsibilities:
- Keep customer updated about status of project implementation.
- Attend customer meetings during the project for further classification of processes.
- Responsible to the SLA between Parand Tech Group and customer for delivery of services.
- Monitor, and response quickly to unavailability of our customer services.
- Resolution customer incidents and requests, using POB solution.
- Implementation of project in most cases at customer site is mandatory.
Reporting to: ITSM CTO
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:30AM - 5:30PM.
- University Qualifications: BSc in Software Engineering, MBA in Information Technology.
- Other certifications obtained: ITIL, ISO 20000.
- Previous experience: 2 years in a position acting as implementation of ITIL / ISO 20000.
- Specialist knowledge: ITIL, ISO 20000, SQL Server, C#, SOA.
- Max Age: 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Parand Tech Group
Parand Tech Group with more than 10 years of experience in IT Industry, has been able to accomplish more than 250 projects within Iran and outside of Iran in different areas such as networking & cloud services, corporate portals, e-business and e-marketing solutions, custom ERP solutions, IT frameworks implementation & consulting.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.