To improve communication between employees and the human resources department. Find new ways to familiarize employees with company policies, programs, and benefits, and also work to identify barriers between employees and the HR department, including their willingness to use its services.
- Align and integrate the communications objectives of all departments within the organization, through partnership and planning.
- Manage the messaging and content of employee newsletters, new employee handbooks, and web content.
- Develop and maintain communication plans that support the overall organizational objectives.
- Planning special events, such as those related to employee appreciation and awards.
- Inform, guide and support the overall human resources communications strategy.
- At least Bachelor degree in HR Management / Media Management or other relevant fields with a concentration in communication
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years of experience in related jobs.
- Mastering in at least one Graphical software; such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Excellent MS Office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) and graphic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in web design and content
- Experiences in editing
- Strong Time Management skills