● Manage all aspects of internal audit regarding the financial and operational process of some group subsidiaries.
● Develop annual audit plans with the cooperation of group audit and subsidiary management.
● Analyze financial and operational data to advise audit approach and testing.
● Perform internal audit work, including plan preparation, work papers, finding, and reports.
● Verify the accuracy of financial records of assets, liabilities, receipts, expenditures, and related transactions.
● Interact with staff, managers, external audit, and law enforcement agencies.
● Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of policies.
● Forecast and address risks and issues to minimize the impact on the organization.
● Report to management about audit results and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
● Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, management policies, and governance affairs.
● Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
● Audit commercial, procurement, and other operations compliance with internal policies.
● Follow up on the implementation of action plans to address high-risk issues.