We are seeking expressions of interest from IELTS teachers who would like to join our friendly team of passionate teachers.
Objective of the role:
Teaching IELTS preparation courses.
List of responsibilities:
· Teaching and planning for classes of various levels.
· Preparing and/or exploiting materials as part of lesson planning.
· Ongoing assessment of students through report writing.
. Integrating multi-media in the classroom and with interactive technologies.
. Participating in professional development activities. These include training sessions, peer observations and developmental observations led by senior academic team members.
. Administering and marking course tests.
Reporting to: Education director.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Thursday, 5 to 8 p.m.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Varies depending on experience.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Varies depending on performance.
The ideal candidate should have experience in the delivery of General English and Academic English programs as well as extensive teaching experience.
- A pre-service qualification, CELTA (or equivalent) and a university degree as well as demonstrated teaching experience
- At least two years of teaching experience that includes experience of teaching for exams.
- The ability to effectively apply teamwork skills.
- A genuine commitment to CPD.
- A C2 level of competence in English.