- Leads HR team to maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Overseas HR team to identify qualified candidates for various positions through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes
- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- With the assistance of the CFO, obtains cost-effective, employee-serving benefits; monitors national benefits environment for options and cost savings.
- Leads the development of benefit orientations and other benefits training for employees and their families.
Performance Management and Improvement System
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
Training and Development
- Coordinates all HR training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs. Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
Development of the HR Department
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
- Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams and community events support, company philanthropic giving, and benefits administration.
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- Establishes HR departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals.
HR Information System
- Developing, updating and monitoring policies and procedures of all human resources process such as: recruitment, on boarding, off boarding, evaluation appraisal system, training and development program, payroll system, reward and compensation system, talent management and organizational culture, career path planning and maintenance system.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Creates and enforces a handbook containing the company policies, rules, and regulations and the code of conduct.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation. Conducts periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Identifies and monitors the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Participates in a process of organization development to plan, communicate, and integrate the results of strategic planning throughout the organization.
- Keeps the CEO and the executive team informed of significant matters
- Monitor government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends and ensure that the all practices comply with the government’s laws and regulations. Investigating violations, reporting and attending relevant legal meetings.
- At least an MS degree in Human Resource Management or another field in management.
- At least 10 years of related experience in human resource management.
- High proficiency in English.
- Strong interpersonal, communicating and organizational skills.
- Experienced in designing HRIS
- Strong Leadership skills, able to motivate and train.
- Having a strategic mind and contribution, leadership, team player.