Objective of the role: In charge of ALL HSE related activities of the Company in ALL locations, including but not limited to Ahwaz, Assalouyeh and Kish. The main focus is on Assalouyeh project (Platform Operations).
List of responsibilities:
- Regular visits from Company work-sites, with the focus on Assalouyeh platform operations.
- SIMOPS HSE Planning
- ERP (Emergency Response Plan) planning
- HSE Risk Assessment preferably in in drilling & production services
- Preparing toolbox talks/meetings, Safety Orientations and HSE Inductions, and other HSE training plans both in English and Persian
- HSE drills in offshore/onshore and other work-sites
- H2S HSE risks analysis and implementations
- HSE Observations and interventions in workshop activities
- HSE Observations and interventions in ongoing operation activities
- Checking and keep-updating certificates of both personnel, equipment and tools
- Contribution to proposal activities including the provision of information for qualifications and bidding documents
- Undertaking audits of subcontractors and other in house disciplines.
Reporting to: Managing Director.
Subordinates: QHSE assistant.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday till Wednesday (8:00 - 16:00), Thursdays: 8:00 - 12:00. (Operations might be different based on operation requirements).
Travel requirements: Frequent visits from Company work-sites (Assalouyeh, Ahwaz, Kish, and Tehran).
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Would be negotiated in Job Interview.
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Would be negotiated in Job Interview.
- University Qualifications: BSc. or higher degree in occupational health.
- Other certifications obtained: Would be considered as a plus in qualifications.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 6 years’ of experience in Oil &Gas Industry preferably in drilling & production services.
- Familiar with South Pars Platform Operations.
- Good command of English (both speaking and writing); ability to provide professional English REPORTING, PRESENTATION, and DOCUMENTATION. The same is required in PERSIAN as well.
- Ability to travel inter-locations (Kish, Assaluyeh, …)
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Professional follow-up, ability to work as a team member, professional negotiation skills, ability to work in stressful situations.
Have you had experience in offshore operations (preferably in South Pars Platform Operations)?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Kan Dana Engineering
Main Products & Services: Wire line Cased & Open Hole Logging , Perforating / TCP Services for Land & Offshore Fields in Oil and Gas Industry
Typical Clients: NIOC, IOOC, NIOC-C, NIOC-Exp
Number of Employees: < 100
Head Office: Tehran
Other Offices: Ahwaz, Abu Dhabi
Main Markets Covered: Iran
Year Founded: 2003
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching