- Maintain accurate and complete records that meet regulatory requirements.
- Plans and promotes all phases of the plant safety program.
- Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices through work site knowledge, employee interactions and work site inspection.
- Implement, administer and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs.
- Provides recommendations for correcting safety hazards and unsafe work practices.
- Provides follow-up to ensure implementation of corrective recommendations.
- Assist local Human Resources personnel in coordination of new hires/orientation.
- Assists local Human Resources personnel in facilitating pre-employment drug screening for new hires.
- A record of good supervision in the safety and health of manufacturing units.
- Full recognition of occupational and safety incident
- Experience in obtaining and holding environmental and safety ISO 18000 and 14000
- Physical health is confirmed by the trusted physician
- Maximum Age: 37 years old
- Gender: Male
- Field of Study: Safety and health / environmental health
- Level of Education: Bachelor's degree / MA
- Work experience (Minimum): 5 years
- Required Numbers: 1 person
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Parsian Part Pasargad
Founded in 2007, we are recycling companies which originated from Iran for treating Used Lead Acid Batteries and producing Lead & Lead Alloys and have grown to a strong international presence. In addition to Iran, it has operations in Asia, Middle East and Europe.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.