● Identify TAPSI’s workforce needs and work to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment.
● Design, develop and implement cost-effective talent acquisition tools.
● Develop strategic alliances with labor brokers, headhunters, recruitment agencies, professional bodies, and education institutions.
● Develop, manage, and maintain a highly skilled team to assist with talent development -Keep track of recruiting metrics.
● Implement new sourcing channels and methods.
● Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
● Research and choose job advertising options.
● Communicate with external sources to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact the business.
● Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
● Participate in job fairs and career events.
● Manage and deliver reports and data on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
● Minimum 3 years of experience as a Recruitment Manager.
● Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, HR databases, and dashboards.
● Experience with interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation.
● Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub).
● Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
● Strong decision-making skills.
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
● Good understanding of Employer Branding Strategies.