Objective of the role: Improving HR and beneficiary relations such as clients and suppliers, Improving cost control, employing new management techniques, providing a fast growing atmosphere for the company and it’s employees.
List of responsibilities: 1. Meet key personnel on daily basis,
2. Write tasks and monitor them,
3. Monitor the smoothness of processes and make changes if necessary,
4. Meet clients and supplier on weekly basis,
5. Train employees on weekly basis based on a defined schedule,
6. Constantly looking for new talents to hire and grow,
7. Negotiating with different partners to investigate growth opportunities .
Reporting to: Managing director.
Subordinates: All the key managers.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm, needs to be available (phone call) on weekends or any meeting not in the working hours.
Travel requirements: Two/three times per month to Ahvaz.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: Negotiable..
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Negotiable based on the result.
University Qualifications: At least bachelor from good universities .
Nature and length of previous experience: Having the experience to work with medium size companies (more than 100 employee),
At least 10 years managerial experience,.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership ability, disciplined and punctual, great communication skills, able to manage people, goal oriented, high energy, risk taker, optimist with great goals,.