SINA Innovative Communications Systems is looking for Talented FPGA Developers/Hardware Engineers to join our innovative and highly skilled team to accelerate and broaden our success.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• FPGA development processes and digital design
• Working with Multi-Gigabit Transceivers
• Writing test cases and test benches to verify functionality of designs
• Write design documents including high level interface descriptions and design descriptions
• BS or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field from top universities
• Knowledge in VHDL, Verilog or System Verilog is essential
• Proficiency with ISE/Vivado/Modelsim tools and FPGA Implementation
• Familiarity with electronic schematic design would be a benefit
• Knowledge of Embedded systems and C/C++ programming is desired
• Experience in High speed design with high end devices (Xilinx 7 series/Ultrascale) would be a benefit
• Experience in timing closure & area optimization would be desirable
• Familiarity with Network Protocols would be considered as an advantage.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Noavari Ertebatat Sina
SINA Innovative Communications Systems is a knowledge-based R&D company, focused on providing telecom core-network solutions and manufacturing optical transmission and optical access equipment.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.