Strategic Level: Execute the financial strategy of the company. Develop and implement financial policies. Develop or analyze information to assess the current or future financial status of the firm.
- General Financial and Accounting Routines: Develop and maintain all necessary accounting policies, systems, internal controls and procedures.
- Supervision of all accounting operations, credits and banking affairs, ministry of finance instructions, insurance affairs, ensuring integrity, accuracy and compliance with company policies, laws and regulations. Establish procedures for custody or control of assets, records, loan collateral, or securities to ensure safekeeping.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled. Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Review & approve payments.
- Analyzing cash flow, Cost Controls and expenses.
- Responsible for the budget planning, Tax, Vat, insurance, etc., Advanced Reporting and Analytics:
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports required by laws, regulations (balance sheets, financial discrepancies, etc.), or boards of directors, Prepare and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other management reports. Defining, monitoring and evaluating KPIs. Investment and Development Management:
- Advise the senior management on investment priorities and financial planning. Developing and managing of the investment plans.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Provide and follow up on receiving facilities from financial institutions.
- Optimizing the structure of assets, liabilities and stakeholders' rights. Risk Management:
- Prepare operational or risk reports for management analysis.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies. Cost Accounting and Production
- Developing cost standards for materials and labor, Designing and implementing cost accounting systems, Analyzing production costs and recommending changes, Overseeing annual physical inventory
Previous Experience: - 7 years of experience in financial senior positions and at least 4 years as financial manager in pharmaceutical distribution companies Technology Knowledge and Academic background: - Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data. - University qualifications: At Least master's degree in Accounting, Financial Management or other related fields. - Professional qualification such as CMA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus Administration and Management: - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Law and Government: - Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules and Labor Laws. Skills: - Critical Thinking— Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. - Monitoring— Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. - Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making. - Management of Personnel Resources —