We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
Some duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting system.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Managing, Monitoring and Assist in collecting debts.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and make appropriate recommendations
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff
- Ensuring the governmental requirements like tax declaration, VAT, etc. to be done in time and properly
- At least 10 years of work experience in financial management.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- working Knowledge of Iran regulations for tax and accounting procedures
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Work experience in textile companies is a plus