To undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, Regulatory and financial reporting, Budget and forecasts preparation,
As well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances. Manage month-end and year-end close process. Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings.
Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
Preparation of Financial Statements ensuring timely submission of reports and other financial information as per company’s financial reporting requirements. Providing and interpreting financial information and pinpoint the potential weak points.
Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
Analyzing cash flow, Cost Controls and expenses to guide business leaders and its Management. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
Assist in determining the company's proper capital structure.
Dealing with banks with regards to LC matters, other banking operation in financing matters.
Managing the preparation of the company’s budget. Cost benefit analysis of marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Proven working experience as a Finance manager.
- At least 10 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, of which minimum 5 years should be as Financial Manager Thorough knowledge of country specific (Iran) accounting principles and procedures, TAX.
- Experience with creating financial statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end / year-end close process.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.