● Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
● Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
● Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
● Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
● Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies.
● Develop models that help with decision-making.
● Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
● 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning, and analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
● Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
● Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
● Attention to accuracy and detail.