Bonyan Sanat ™ is in search of a Field Service Engineer with experience in servicing industrial solutions with MV/ LV Drive and Motor technologies for the Iran different industry segments.
Owner of the position is responsible to Install, layout, test, troubleshoot, repair, maintenance and modify VFD equipment in an accurate procedure within the fields of particular products, applying principles and theories of electronics, mechanics and physics. Reporting to the Service Manager
The engineer who takes this position will travel to a customer's site and troubleshoot, test, maintain, and/or commission solutions to satisfy industrial customer requirements or solve problems. The field service engineer recommends and delivers high quality technical solutions.
A successful engineer will have a strong educational and industrial background with a major focus in VFD, automation systems and extensive hands-on experience. A passion for the field and drive to learn and tackle new challenges is an absolute must. The experienced level engineer must be able to develop customer relationships, be accurate and detailed while working in a fast paced environment with multiple people, calls and projects demanding attention and time. Candidate must also have the willingness to travel extensively in the Iran and work the hours needed on industrial job sites to complete the tasks at hand.
• Provide support to customers in terms of every day care and handling, proper use of equipment or any other issue that may rise, and respond to customer call-outs.
• Fault find and commission of VFDs
• Review performance of installed equipment on a regular basis and perform preventive maintenance.
• Work alongside sales team and provide technical support for them.
• Write, organize and control records of maintenance activities, manuals, instructions, etc.
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job
• Must be proficient in planning workload and specific tasks and be able to achieve completion dates...
• Able to understand project-specific documentation (system and functional descriptions, test and commissioning procedures, etc.).
• Collaborate with CAD and designers to test, commission, troubleshoot, and/or update integrated system drawings.
• Reporting to superior on daily, weekly & monthly manner
• Frequent domestic travel to customer facilities around Iran is required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have >3 years relevant industrial experience
• Drive/Motor System Solution Design, Service or Commissioning Experience
• Must be familiar with different applications of frequency converters and soft starters
• Strong organization and excellent time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer background - both productivity and industrial software
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Additional experience in the following areas preferred:
• Automation experience
• Power electronic systems
• Experience with drives and motors