• Manage daily operations in our plant facility
• Ensure safety and efficiency of the facility
• Test and monitor plant processes
• Prepare, analyze and issue production and performance reports
• Maintain all administrative records
• Control costs to achieve company budget goals
• Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance program
• Develop options and strategies for improved manufacturing, equipment, and business results
• Responsible for assigning and managing the execution of all maintenance projects
• Provide coaching and mentoring and conduct evaluations of all subordinate managers within the department
• Familiarity with maintenance methods and technical procedures of oil and gas equipment , mechanical and partially various types of pumps, compressors, extruders, and other concerning devices
• Manage and supervise staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
• Updated knowledge with supervision method to extend productivity and efficiency of all processes and human resource activities
• BS or MS degree in Chemical Engineering
• Between 15 to 20 years of experience in related fields in chemical industries
• Having experience in chemical industry and blending process
• Familiarity with strategic management, team building and problem solving approach
• Highly skilled in the techniques of management and project implementation.
• Fluent in English language
• Gender Preference: Male
• Ideal Age Range: 40 - 55years old
• Location: Qazvin
Are you Fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Pars Lian Chemical
Pars Lian Chemical Company established in 1992, commenced its blending activities for oilfield chemicals under license from Baker Performance in 1994. In 1998 when Baker Performance and Petrolite merged, the company obtained the exclusive representation of Exxon-Nalco, now Nalco, for the supply and blending of chemicals in Iran. Pars Lian is backed by technical supports from Nalco experts, and owns experienced group of Engineers. We have been working continuously to provide high quality products and services required to satisfy customers expectations. Pars Lian manufacturing plant is equipped with high-tech laboratory which enables us to give quality after-sales services and perform Quality Control (QC) both during manufacturing and field work studies. Pars Lian has extended its activity in field of water treatment chemicals used in industrial water systems like in cooling water, boilers in oil refineries, petrochemical plants and steel industries, as sole B&V Water Treatment Company under B&V license.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching