A Leading Company in Manufacturing Industry Tabriz
Posted 3 months ago
- Responsible for the supervision and enforcement of all affairs related to the factory and product production
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems
- Update knowledge with supervision method to extend productivity and efficiency of all processes and human resource activities.
- Manage and supervise staff preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties. Leading, assessing and developing directly subordinate employees in a professional and disciplinary capacity
- Analyze all the activities of a project for less time to reach the stage of operation without adding costs or reducing the quality of work.
- Conducting and managing the factory to increase the productivity through continuously standardizing and optimizing processes and organizational structures and initiating corresponding measures. Ensuring continuous improvement in the entire area of responsibility.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy Engineering
- At least 10 years’ experience in executive management and factory management in a factory with over 100 employees
- Familiar with the Commercial affairs, financial concepts and English language
- Ideal age range: 30 - 45
- Employment type: Full Time
- Fluent in Turkish
- Gender: Male