● Search, find, and categorize customers in targeted areas.
● Make effective connections with potential customers.
● Take care of gained contacts to establish a business.
● Follow up on marketing projects via email, phone, meeting, and making regular reports.
● Participate in international events (exhibitions, conferences, etc.) inside or outside of Iran.
● Pursue sales procedures inside the company (from project to delivery).
● Prepare market research analysis and reports.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in related pharmaceutical fields.
● English knowledge (writing, and speaking) is a must.
● Familiar with the pharmaceutical industry, registration process, API, finished dosage forms, etc.
● Familiar with digital marketing and related work experience.
● Creativity in marketing methods.
● Understanding of international trade and market demand.
● Familiar with laws and regulations governing the export industry.
● Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
● At least 3 years of experience in export or international sales.