● Searching for new international markets.
● Doing things related to obtaining permission from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and embassies for export documents.
● Managing international exhibitions and events.
● Carrying out customs formalities related to sending non-commercial cargo,
including the necessary coordination with the warehouse and the airport.
● Preparing shipping documents including proforma, invoice, packaging, etc.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or related fields.
● At least 5 years of professional experience.
● Good communication skills in English.
● Familiar with Arabic or Russian.
● Teamwork skills.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Ideal age range: 25 to 35 years old.