Our candidate will be responsible for;
- Perform and supervise all export activities to ensure safe and smooth of customs operations,
- Ensure all export documents are duly set before shipment release,
- Coordination all relevant departments such as Logistics, Planning, Finance and warehouse in the company,
- Manage Customs Brokerage companies with the settled Kpi’s and have periodical meetings,
- Resolve operational and service issues to a satisfactory conclusion,
- Participating/Leading projects as a key team member covering all areas of Customs & Export Operation,
- Ensure process optimization, operational excellence and cost saving/avoidance,
- Support team members and all relevant departments in case of needed customs knowledge,
- Prepare and maintain the necessary monthly & weekly reports in his area of responsibility.
- Minimum Experience of 3 years in export filed
- Excellent command over written and spoken English or Arabic or Russian
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Customer oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Entekhab Investment Development Group is an international Iranian “hyper holding company” with over 6000 employees which exports its products to more than 30 countries of the world. We started our activities in 1367 with entry into home appliances industry. This group currently consist of home appliances (Snowa, Haier, Daewoo, Techno gas...), oil, gas and petrochemicals, commercial and social services holdings as one of the largest complex of economic and social activities in privates sector.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.