SINA Innovative Communications Systems is looking for embedded software developers to join our innovative and highly skilled team to accelerate and broaden our success through creating the software architecture, code and tests for our embedded platforms. You will be working on cross-functional teams with highly talented engineers, learning from their experiences.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Development and maintenance of the existing and next generation product suite focusing on embedded systems, system administration, scalability and performance
• Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the products
• Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
• Responsible for pre-study to acceptance test for new functionality
• Build and configure embedded Linux kernel and develop kernel/driver
• BS or higher degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field from top universities
• Proficiency in Linux
• Software development expertise in C/C++ and one or more scripting languages (shell, python)
• Familiarity with embedded Linux system programing
• Knowledge and experience in Linux kernel and device driver development would be beneficial
• Experience in embedded Linux build systems (Yocto, Buildroot) would be desirable
• Familiarity with Network Protocols would be considered an advantage.
• Familiarity with software collaboration tools would be beneficial
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Noavari Ertebatat Sina
SINA Innovative Communications Systems is a knowledge-based R&D company, focused on providing telecom core-network solutions and manufacturing optical transmission and optical access equipment.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching