IoT-based smart home products manufacturer, Luxin Tech, is looking for embedded C programmers to join our innovative and highly skilled team to accelerate and broaden our R&D activities through development of our software architecture and embedded platforms.
You will be working on cross-functional teams with highly talented engineers, learning from their experiences. Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing code blocks that implement expected functionality for different modules in accordance with a predefined set of interfaces
- Working with other members of the R&D team in optimizing the system design for maximum functionality and security
- Researching best-practices for implementation of required tasks in embedded systems
- Looking for existing solutions which might improve the product portfolio and its operation
- Developing and maintaining existing and next generation products focusing on embedded systems, system administration, scalability and performance
- Ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the products
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Responsible for pre-study to acceptance test for new functionality
If selected for this position, you’ll be reporting directly to our CTO. The working hours for full-time employees are Sat-Wed 9:00-18:00, though we are open to flexible hourly times for developers.
WE DEVELOP BARE EMBEDDED PRODUCTS, NO R-PIE, NO ARDUINO, DIRECT TO MICROCONTROLLER.
- Extensive experience in embedded C programming
- Working knowledge of FreeRTOS is an advantage
- Familiarity with Network Protocols would be considered an advantage
- Familiarity with software collaboration tools (GitLab)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of ARM architecture and STM32 micro controllers is an advantage
- Familiarity with STM Cube MX is an advantage
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks is an advantage
- Familiarity and experience with MQTT protocol is an advantage