All purchase steps from request to settlement and delivery
- Prepare a list of suppliers of goods
- Holding tenders and auctions to select suppliers
- Opening shopping envelopes and submitting inquiries
- Follow the process of contract approval
- Ensure timely delivery of goods
- Follow up on timely delivery of purchased goods and services
- Preparation of purchase contracts in accordance with the framework set by the legal department
Length of Probation Period: 3 Months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 7:15 to 16:30.
- University Qualifications: Technical Bachelor, Bachelor of Commerce.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience, of which 3 years in the field of oil and gas.
- Specialist knowledge: Familiarity with Office software, preferably Excel and Word.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Ability to do the job accurately, Coordination and follow-up skills, Negotiation and bargaining, Communication skills.