We are looking for an effective Distribution & Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manages warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Reviews storage and distribution capacities continuously
- Monitors quality of receiving and sending goods.
- Optimizes daily distribution of goods and controls orders quantities with sale department
- Plans, coordinates and supervises the implementation of all safety and security instructions in the warehouse.
- Prepares regular daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually reports of the warehouse and distribution due to company KPI’s
- Monitors on time delivery, warehousing and transportation costs, stock accuracy, 5S issues, etc.
- Orients, coaches and motivates employees
- Receives feedback and monitors the quality of services provided
- Maintains standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of warehouse management and distribution of the food industry
- Related Master's or bachelor’s degree (management, industrial engineering, supply chain, logistics, MBA)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
- 35-45 years old