The deputy of Industrial Engineering is responsible for monitoring the performance of industrial engineering processes and verifying its processes.
Some of the activities of the Vice President of Industrial Engineering are as follows:
- Targeting and directing executives to improve infrastructure, fix defects and reduce waste in the organization.
- Review the existing problem or proposed improvement and approve it to become a project to improve or improve conditions.
- Review and approve productivity improvement projects to improve infrastructure, fix defects and reduce waste in the organization.
- Monitoring issues related to customers, suppliers, qualifications and suggestion systems
- Identify the processes of the organization and the relationships between them
- Provide an appropriate solution to prevent project delays
- Advancing the strategic planning process, including formulating, implementing, and evaluating strategies through the preparation of required documentation related to the strategic document, and following up and holding regular meetings and meetings with managers to review the status of indicators and the progress of related actions.
Workplace: Isfahan - Oshtorjan Industrial City
- Having the management experience and consulting in this field
- Specialized in industry-related processes and improvement methods
- Familiar with the principles of supervision
- Mastering the principles of systems management
- Mastering the principles of quality management