● Dark store area sup is an intense, fast-paced, day-to-day hands-on role, handling the dark stores in own area. This dynamic role is heavily invested in operations, customer experience and service levels, quality assurance, financials, and talent development for the full dark store team.
● Manage daily operations within the dark store, enabling customer order fulfillment at targeted service levels in the area.
● Own the overall inventory management for all stocks on the ground.
● Design and optimize the storage, handling, and order fulfillment processes, inbound management to stock handling, storing, and order dispatching in line with established service levels.
● Monitor operational policies and procedures to ensure the most efficient processing of grocery orders, control of damage and errors, and other aspects of operational excellence to deliver an excellent customer experience.
● Ensure compliance with SOPs set up and onboarding new hires and coaching warehouse teams to be efficient operationally.
● Deal with all issues that arise from staff, fleet, neighbors or customers
● Hands-on mentality and willing to get your hands dirty.
● Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree.
● Proven successful warehouse/fulfillment experience in retail, supermarket, hypermarket, and convenience stores.
● Experience in managing fresh food products - vegetables, fruits, meat, seafood, dairy, etc.
● Experience in design aspects of the warehouse.
● Knowledge of facility and maintenance aspects of a warehouse.
● Analytical thinking skills.
● Problem-solving skills.
● Multi-functional team leadership skills.
● Conflict resolution skills.
● Solution-oriented approach.
● Lean operations.
● Innovative mindset.
● Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills.