● Implement all affairs related to order registration and customs clearance procedure for import/export of vehicle parts and equipment.
● Control of proforma invoice based on current rules and familiarity with the MOC order registration process.
● HS code recognition: to determine the right HS code for each part
● Insurance follow up: implementation of Insurance coverage for imported parts
● Standard follow up: supervision of Mandatory Standard process for importing parts /equipment
● Banking process follow-up: operating the banking procedures such as L/C, draft, cash transfer, etc. in collaboration with the finance dept.
● Shipping docs follow-ups: following the preparation and controlling the shipping documents.
● Finance affairs follow up: checking and announcing and following all types of payments relevant to customs.
● Clearance follow up: customs clearance process supervision through Brokers and updating system on this basis.
● Broker activity supervision: brokers performance daily control, checking the brokers' invoices and data entry.
● Preparation of KPIs and reports.
● At least 3 years of experience in the Import/Export field.
● Knowledge in Import or Export rules and regulations, good communication skills, hard worker, and team player.
● Microsoft Office proficiency.
● English Fluency (French knowledge is a plus).
● Education: BA in Customs, Commercial, and Management fields.