● Achieve the key goals of call center performance for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, and key functions.
● Monitor and evaluate the monthly performance of the devices.
● Productivity analysis and attendance reports and training to improve performance.
● Ensure that questions and work issues are resolved properly and quickly, examine the problems and challenges needed to complain.
● Involve goals in work and create incentives to maintain, nurture and develop skills, assist in research on personal and professional development.
● Analyze complaints and tickets in order to identify the causes of receiving problems and inform the hierarchy.
● Master's degree in Computer, Industrial Engineering, Management.
● Communications skills (Listening and writing skills).
● Problem-solving, decision making, and crisis management.
● Creativity, analytical and organizational thinking, and customer orientation.
● Restrained, patient, and responsible.
● Flexible and consistent.
● Familiar with the principles of supervision and call center.
● Ability to do teamwork.
● Time Management.
● Ability to document and submit professional reports.
● Full familiarity with MS Office.
● Full familiarity with the topics and terms of the call center.
● Minimum supervision history of 4 to 6 years.