-Manage daily correspondence, communication and negotiations with foreign principals and local customers
- Identify and generate new business by adding and retaining clients to achieve sales targets
- Try to build a constant relationship with the current/potential customers
- Constantly following up and holding meetings with customers
- Perform other duties as assigned by management in order to improve activities
- Ready to travel locally to meet potential customers
- Collaborate with the sales team and provide reports to director
- Research into local market and improve knowledge of various developing projects in Iran
- Able to time management, meet deadlines and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Follow up on the customers' contracts, invoices and payments
-Able to answer phone calls and reply emails during weekend
- University qualifications: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or applied chemistry from an accredited university.
- The Excellent principals of commercial correspondence
- Have excellent level of understanding of commercial terms, contracts and communication basics
- 3 years appropriate & professional working experience as a sales expert especially in Oil and Gas industry
- Knowledge about Oil, Gas Petrochemical and Power generation organizations and projects.
-Knowledge about industrial water treatment processes.
- Leadership abilities, sales and negotiation skills and collecting data statistics;
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting and selling industrial products; this includes marketing strategy, product demonstration, sales techniques
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Team Work, Communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to analyze technical data and prepare technical reports
- Hardworking, Goal and Detail Oriented
- Good supervisory, planning and execution skills.
- Have excellent command of English both verbally and in written, any other languages is an advantage
-Age range: 25-35
Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be:
Based in Tehran
Fluent in English (Writing-Speaking)
Minimum Age: 25
Maximum Age: 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Basser Kala Co. with 35 years’ experience as a trading company, representing major suppliers in Oil, Gas and Power industries. Established as a well-known source for supply of new units, spare parts, equipment and services.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching