- Responsible for planning and supervising activities in sales and implementing actions to achieve business goals
- Target Allocation in key accounts and chain stores
- Responsible for Agreements and contracts from initial negotiation to signing the contract.
- Preparing sales team incentive & assessing whether they are eligible for incentive
- Monitoring Stock Availability reports & making overall reports based on them.
- Searching for prospects & initiating negotiations to boost sales.
- Supervising administrative activities of the department.
- Managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities with them
- Analyzing the market dynamically
- Planning sales activities
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Preparing monthly and annual plan
- Target break down per store
- Product listing in all target stores
- Annual plans implementation
- Perfect store projects implementation
- Implementing visibility targets
- Product availability on shelves
Skill & Ability:
- Knowing Microsoft Office
- Having good Communication skills
- Being good at Presentation
- Having Good negotiation skills
- Being listening and making reports
- Having Problem solving -Attitude
- Honesty & Integrity
- Being Confident
- Customer Centric
- Being Patient
- Pressure tolerant
Why you are a good candidate for this position?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Pouya Tadbir Aramin
Our company was established in 2012 with a goal of producing health-oriented products. Currently, our products are: peanut butter, honey, sesame cream and chocolate cream, and chewing gum. The research and development unit of the company plans to produce new products for the year ahead
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching