- Prepare and communicate guidelines for employment and management of staff for all components of the organization.
- Develop and implement the annual budget.
- Develop and spearhead the implement organization's strategic plans and Ensure strategy alignment with objectives.
- Train, motivate and lead others, Encourage employee engagement.
- Analyze problematic situations and suggest solutions.
- Maintain contact with stakeholders and establish trusting relations with partners, stakeholders, other NGOs and other social activists.
- Work closely with board of directors, Participate and monitor the status of the Board of Directors and committee's meetings and action items.
- Perform other duties as specified by the Board of Directors.
- Oversee, monitor, and work closely with organization's managers and experts
- Review and approve service contracts.
- Provide annual budget report and monthly expenditure reports to the Board of Directors.
- Oversee all operations and activities and Review financial and non-financial reports.
- Oversee Legal affairs, contracts and Accounting.
- Bachelor degree or higher in management, sociology, or related fields
- At least 10 years of experience in executive management in NGO or charity organizations
- Strong leadership and people management experience
- Proven responsibility and accountability traits
- Public relation and communication expertise
- Familiarity with ICT system
- Working knowledge of English Language
- Longtime management experience in NGO or civil societies is an important selection criterion.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Anjoman e Yaran e Danesh va Mehr (AYDM)
Anjoman e Yaran e Danesh va Mehr (AYDM) is a nonprofit and non-governmental organization founded in 2010 in Iran. Our Mission is to break the cycle of poverty by providing financial support for educational needs of underprivileged children and Implementation of educational projects.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching