- Identify areas where improvements can be made in the company.
- Research industry trends.
- Conduct market research.
- Prepare reports on strategy ideas for senior management.
- Present research findings to senior management.
- Assess sales metrics to gauge the success of new strategies
- A degree in business, finance, marketing or a related field.
- Prior experience as a strategic planner or business analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry strategies.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to interpret relevant data.
- Position Location: Iraq - Baghdad
- Language : Arabic and English.
- Probation : 3 months in Iraq, 10 days in Iran