• Owning the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
• Analyzing billions of rows of data and driving insights related to our customers’ needs
• Interfacing with business and finance customers to gather data and metrics requirements, then driving analytic projects which will help solve some of the most complex challenges
• Developing Tableau expertise across product, business and finance teams globally, to increase visibility into key measures of business performance
• Proposing and prioritizing changes to key metric reporting, creating additional metrics, and owning the data presented
• Championing best practices in data acquisition, identifying data needs, driving data quality improvement projects, and raising the technical bar for the organization by creating mechanisms to enable self-service to partners with varied technical skillsets
• 2+ years of experience designing and developing business facing analytics, dashboards, and data visualizations in multiple BI platforms with Tableau
• Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
• Advanced SQL skills, familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques
• Proven ability to solve complex quantitative business challenges
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of data visualization and exploration tools (Tableau, etc.)
• Strong data extraction, analytical and problem solving skills
• The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
• Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
• 5+ years of experience designing and developing business facing analytics, dashboards, and data visualizations in multiple BI platforms such as Tableau, Micro Strategy, OBIEE or comparable tool
• +5 years SQL (while this will not be your primary role, you need to know SQL such that you could take the raw export of a production database and transform it into a basic denormalized data set on your own)
• Owned the design and deployment of data visualizations that drive measureable business impact
• Specific focus on and interest in data visualization design
• Experience testing causal arguments against historical datasets.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Saman Salamat Pajoh
Saman Salamat Pajooh, founded in 2002, is an Iranian leading company providing Track-Trace and Authenticity Control solutions to pharmaceutical industry, government and the Public. SSP holds the only Track-Trace and Authentication Control patent in Iran.
Our portfolio is filled with many important national projects for clients who rely on us to solve their most challenging problems. We're motivated by great projects, not awards.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.