● Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights; provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key initiatives.
● Develop project/initiative charter including detailed timeline, SMART KPIs and clear milestones.
● Problem solving with various stakeholders.
● Develop and automate reports for the needs of stakeholders working with function leads and other stakeholders to establish the right metrics for monitoring the business.
● Create dashboards and reports that provide analysis and commentary, explaining product, sales, and business trends for Executive reporting.
● Generate and go deep on consumer insights and competitive intelligence.
● Produce accurate and timely reports both online and offline.
● Prepare PowerPoint presentations and communicate insights in compelling ways.
● 1-3 years of experience working in challenging environment.
● BS in Computer Science, engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines from top university.
● MBA from top university highly preferred.
● Background or previous experience in related fields as per the role is a plus.
● Strong stakeholder management and ability to work with cross-functional teams from various backgrounds.
● Highly analytical, with a track record of being a strong problem solver; capable of translating data into meaningful analysis and insights, presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business. Ability to see the big picture and to focus on details when necessary.
● Strong PowerPoint and Excel capabilities.
● Basic experience with analytical tools supporting data evaluation and reporting (Tableau, PwerBI, SQL, R, etc).
● Demonstrated use of analytics, metrics, and bench-marking to drive decisions.
● Track record of project management and organizational skills, with an ability to initiate, prioritize, and execute complex, cross-functional projects with minimal guidance across businesses and leadership levels.
● Ability to present a compelling story to senior stakeholders.
● Proactive problem solver with professional and intellectual credibility and an impact style. Collaborative, low-ego, pragmatic, and excited about Hyperstar. Will live and breathe Hyperstar’s values, alongside the Analytics culture