● Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
● Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
● Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
● Meet goals and metrics.
● Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
● Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
● Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
● Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
● Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
● Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
● Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
● Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
● Proven branch management experience, as a similar role.
● Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
● Sufficient knowledge of Finance issues and Logistics and warehouse.
● Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
● Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
● Excellent organizational skills.
● Results driven and customer focused.
● Leadership and human resources management skills.
● Full experienced with sales issues.
● Sufficient ability for reporting and budgeting.