The objective of the role:
- Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the design and development of moderately complex reporting solutions.
- This role works closely with the managing board and has full exposure to, all areas and levels of the business.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer performs a variety of duties, without limitation, to identify the most impactful way for data and analytics to drive decision making and accelerate profitable growth.
- He/She will work on defining requirements, design, develop and deploy high-quality reporting solutions.
-Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases;
-Competent skills in creating enterprise ETL processes and data pipelines;
-Exposure to designing and maintaining OLAP cubes and data models;
-Exposure to Workflow Management Systems;
-Exposure to dimensional data modeling and data warehousing methodologies;
-Exposure to building enterprise solutions in Power BI, Tableau, or other modern data visualization tools.
-Experience with open-source Linux based ecosystem;
-Experience with scripting programming languages such as python;
-Experience with event streaming platforms and message broker systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ;
-Practical experience with big data solutions ecosystem;
-Practical experience with data warehousing solutions.
-Ability to work effectively under pressure;
-Analytical and problem-solving skills;
-Ability to work with details;
-Team collaboration skills;
-Ability to learn, adapt, and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment;
-Ability to communicate in technical terms.
- Reporting to: CEO.
- Subordinates: Business Analysts.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
- Working hours: Sat. to Wed. 9-17.
- Travel requirements: no.
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: Plus 100 million IRR .
- Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Free and full-board breakfast, launch and mid-day servings; Warm and welcoming working environment; Flexible working hours; Insurance and compensation.
- Design and development enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing, and reporting solutions;
- Assist in defining strategies and executing tasks and projects;
- Develop and implement reports and queries to drive business processes.