- Objective of the role: Good understanding about Layouts, Fragments, Services, …. Ability to write object oriented, structured, high-performance and reusable Java code. Experience in SOAP, Restful Web Services, JSON and XML Parsing. Experience in using storage options in Android like SQLite database, Shared Preferences, Internal/External File storage. Experience in architectural patterns. Good programming skills and hands on experience in developing Android enterprise applications for mobiles and tablets using IDE's like Eclipse, Android Studio and development tools in JAVA environment. Experience in using Android Framework API's like Location, Sensors, Camera, Notifications, Google Maps API. Experience in version control systems like SVN or Git-Hub. Gaining strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes. Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs. Work as part of team to design and develop android applications.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Good negotiation skill,
- Ability to work as a team member,
- High accuracy and high focus on the run,
- The ability to track up to outcome,
- Problem Solving and Facing Technical Challenges.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Fara Omran Negar
Fara Omran Negar Company (FON Co.) has a 1st rank from the Plan and Budget Organization(ICT branch) and also a member of ICT Guild organization. Our aim is deploying the appropriate base for technical documentation in technical projects or proposed software via mechanized systems such as GIS, CMMS, EDMS, etc.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.