Designing and developing mobile applications. The developer will lead the entire app life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
• Establishing a detailed application specification through discussion with our business development team
• Clarifying what actions the application is intended to perform and breaking down its specification.
• Designing, developing and testing the application.
• Resolving application issues and problems and increasing its effectiveness.
• At least 5 years of experience in Android development or 5 published app on Google play or Cafe bazaar
• Expert in Java and Android Studio
• Expert in Material Design
• Expert in Multi-threading in Mobile environment
• Expert in Restful API
• Expert in Android new versions
• Expert in utilizing Git
• Having experience in working with Scrum framework
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Relying on the abilities of excellent human resources, MAPFA has implemented services for Mobile and Communication Companies in Iran, such as the largest mobile operators with 40,000,000 subscribers.
MAPFA team firstly formed Polytechnic University of Tehran in 2004. The first business project of this team was the SMS-Parking for Tehran Municipality in 2005 and since then they have carried out a wide range of projects in the telecom industry under the independent entity of MAPFA Co.
The key advantage of MAPFA Co. is its human resources. The young and simultaneously experienced technical team makes the company agile and capable of delivering complicated projects on time and budget with the world-class standards of quality in the field.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.