Accountant duties and responsibilities may include the following:
● Register accounting documents.
● Handle daily accounting tasks.
● Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
● Complete analysis of the employee expenditures.
● Manage income and expenditure accounts.
● Generate the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
● File and remit taxes and other financial obligations.
● Record and archive financial documents.
● Experience with accounting software and data entry.
● Excellent understanding of accounting rules, procedures, accounting standards, and all accounting documents.
● Ability to work independently.
● Familiar with labor, social security laws, and tax affairs.
● Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
● Experience submitting insurance lists, salary taxes, quarterly transaction forms, value-added declarations, and writing legal books.
● Being accurate.
● At least a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related fields (also candidates with relevant internship experience are accepted).
● At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
● Self-motivated and trustworthy.