● Represent the company in courts.
● Preparation of contracts required for the company and control submitted contracts to the company.
● Work in cooperation with team members for effective process management within the legal department.
● Except board meetings attend meetings on legal matters and inform the concerned.
● Conduct necessary research based on company demand.
● Consult other departments on legal affairs.
● Assist head of the department in designing the legal aspect of contracts and implementing and supervising such aspects.
● Negotiate relevant contracts with the team on behalf of the company and resolve potential disputes with contractors.
● Follow up and conducting tasks related to company registration and all relevant changes.
● Express opinion over procedures and documents prepared within the company from the legal point of view.
● At least Bachelor's degree in law.
● Having Attorney License.
● At Least 2 years of experience in the field of preparing and organizing contracts.
● Having good general knowledge of English.
● Good negotiation skills.
● Interpretation ability.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● At least two years of experience in criminal cases of theft as well as governmental penalties.