● Design and implement organizational processes.
● Optimize organizational processes.
● Plan and quality control.
● Survey and evaluate service effectiveness.
● Design organizational forms and instructions and procedures.
● Organize management system design based on management standards and management models.
● Check and verify management system documentation, including implementation methods, instructions, and forms.
● Facilitate in formulating the strategy and goals of the organization and presenting it to the CEO.
● Cooperate in identifying the risks and opportunities of the management system.
● Monitor the distribution of system documentation to users.
● Hold meetings with related units and collect requirements of the organization regarding software modules.
● Efforts to improve management system processes based on management standards, improvement tools, and engineering.
● Determine the schedule of internal and external audits and evaluations.
● Determine the internal audit and evaluation team.
● Monitor the implementation of management systems in the organization through internal audits.
● Communicate with external certifying and assessment companies to carry out the audit or evaluation process.
● Communicate with suppliers of management consulting services and software.
● Monitor the performance of management consulting and software service contractors.
● Design the organization's self-evaluation process based on the organization's excellence models.
● Cooperate in collecting information needed for self-evaluation and declaration based on excellence models.
● Monitor the audit report or evaluation provided by internal auditors.
● Prepare documents related to organizational process architecture.
● Identify the software needs of users.
● Model and benchmark similar systems and their review.
● Prepare reports along with their analysis to present to the management.
● Investigate corrective action and determine root causes to eliminate non-conformity.
● Fluent in managing business processes.
● Proficient in business process reengineering.
● Fluent in business process architecture.
● Fluent in BPMN2.