● Provide engineering support for our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
● Read and understand application code.
● Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
● Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality testing activities.
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
● Workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
● Work with the engineering team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team-specific knowledge base and skill set.
● Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
● Report bugs and errors to the development team.
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
● Experience working with test tools.
● Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex enterprise level applications.
● Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
● Ability to work with documentation tools.
● Effective communication skills.
● Accuracy and attention to detail.
● Experience working in an Agile or Scrum development process.
● Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
● Demonstrated skill and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence.
● Able to effectively communicate with internal customers.
● More than one year of overall development/technical support experience.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.