● Prioritize the human resources unit's goals, plans, and activities in relation to the company's strategic goals.
● Supervise and collaborate in matters pertaining to employee recruitment, development, and experience.
● Participate in the development of upstream human resource documentation and work to effectively implement it.
● Supervise, collaborate, and respond to human resource operations as well as employee and management requests, and also address complicated employee-related issues such as employee relations.
● Establish effective communication and interaction with other units and enterprises, and strive to keep conflicts to a minimum.
● Supervise and cooperate in the compilation and updating of human resources regulations and instructions.
● Communicate with organizations and extra-organizational units to optimize, share knowledge, and use their facilities to advance human resource goals.